Monday, December 8, 2008

Don't panic

We where with out land line phone (and subsequently DSL Internet) since about 4 pm on Saturday. We will resume our regularly scheduled blog posts....what...we don't adhere to a regular schedule on this blog....well never mind...I am sure you get the idea.

Anyway, allow me to summarize the event thus far (since our last post):

1. Great Sunday meeting at Keruso Bible Church. Good message (about the genealogies in Nehemiah...no kidding)

2. Invited some friends in the church to visit our house on Tuesday. Very excited to get to do this as these folks have a little girl of just the right age.

3. This morning Dawn is sick with some stomach flu. (thankfully, she only has vomitted once, so she is keeping hydrated but she seems to have some fever with it too).

4. I am staying home today to feed and school kids and take care of Dawn as she requires. (If you didn't guess this is the husband writing this, very happy that the net is back on).

cheers

4 comments:

Poppy673 said...

Sorry to hear that Dawn is sick. I will be praying for her today.

Wendy Graphman said...

Praying that Dawn gets feeling better and that Scott can make it through the whole Home school thing without too much problems as I know that can be a challenge some days.
Wendy

SAHMIND said...

It's me :) Dawn.

I am feeling better today. Wiped out and a pounding headache - but definitely better. At least the stomach flu get's over a whole lot faster than the regular flu.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. I've been meaning to catch up on reading your blog, and I finally remembered the other day. I can't get you off my mind now!

I'm sorry it's been such a rough adjustment for you guys, but it sounds like you guys are starting to settle in. By the way, your apartment is beautiful!

Melissa (still in Oklahoma until March)